WRH Realty Services is committed to safeguarding individual and corporate privacy on our website; we operate under a strict set of privacy principles.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personally identifiable information, , username, password, address, phone number, and other contact information when you communicate with us or sign up for one of our Services. You also may provide additional information to us such as your birthdate, apartment preferences, communication content or payment information. We also gather information about how visitors navigate our Site by using data gathered with cookies. This type of information is collected automatically and includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; passwords used for our Site; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Site(s), including date and time; cookie number; and Services that you viewed or searched for. If you send us a review, post content on our social media site, or respond to a survey, we collect your submission content. We may also obtain information about you from our third party partners, such as if you tag us through your Facebook account, we’ll receive information from that service (e.g., your username, basic profile information, friends list) via the authorization procedures for that service, and from other partners who may provide us publicly available and other information they have collected about you. Through our arrangements with our social media and advertising partners, when you visit your social media pages (such as Facebook or Instagram), we may collect personal information from or about you from those sites.
Sources of Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, automatically related to the use of our Services, and in some cases from third parties (such as advertising networks, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, and social media platforms). For example, we collect information:
How We Collect Your Information
- from any form you may complete and submit through our Site, for example, information collected from the "Contact Us" page of our Site;
- from the content of surveys that you may complete;
- from 'cookies' and other similar tools deployed on parts of our Site;
- when you provide information when you subscribe and in connection with us providing services to you;
- from other sources, such as advertising and marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), internet service providers, and operating systems and platform
- As noted above, we collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with us or our Services – such as when you register to use any of our Services; sign-up for a contest; participate in an online survey emailed to you; phone into our line; or speak with an WRH team member. Direct collection may take place online, in person or over the phone with an WRH employee or third-party call center agent. We may get personal information about you from social media services online if you sign up for any of our Services using your social media account (such as Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest) or from third party partner operators when you sign up for their services. Additionally, we and our third-party analytics partners collect personal information about you when you visit us through the web or your mobile device via cookies, pixels, and similar tracking technologies. This personal information includes information about your online activities over time and across different Services. Please see the section below on “Cookies”.
How We Use Your Information
We may use or disclose your personal information that we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Providing and Improving our Services. To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our services, and to facilitate transactions and payments.
- Tailoring Content. To personalize your experience with our Services, such as by providing tailored content and recommendations.
- Research and Analytics. To better understand how you use our Services, to evaluate and improve our Services and business operations, and to develop new Services.
- Marketing and Advertising. For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable, or interesting and then delivering those materials to you.
- Communications. To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to your comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support.
- De-identification and aggregation. To de-identify personal information or create aggregated datasets, such as for consolidating reporting, research, or analysis
- General Business Operations. To support our general business operations, including for corporate audit, analysis, and reporting.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding. To respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process. Or, as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
Information We Share
We may share some of your personal information with third parties for business reasons, as outlined below:
- Affiliates. We may disclose certain personal information we collect about you to our affiliates (e.g., entities under common ownership with WRH) to complete the performance of Services or related transactions.
- Third Party Vendors and Service Providers. Like many businesses, we sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions for us, such as consulting, service processing and the like (“Vendors” or “Service Providers”).Examples of such functions include mailing, emailing and texting communications to you, maintaining our databases, and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the personal information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Advertising Partners. We work with online third-party advertising partners to present special ads we think may interest you when you visit our site or visit the site of Third Parties, including Facebook and other social media networks. We do this through the use of remarketing tracking Tags. We also may use custom audiences based on emails addresses and phone numbers of our subscribers and Site visitors. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook and Google. We may also share your personal information with third-party advertising partners for their marketing, research, or similar purposes. Please see “Cookies,” below, to learn about your options regarding personalized ads.
- Business Transfer Partners. If (i) we or our affiliates are acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain pieces of your personal information with lenders, auditors, attorneys, consultants, and other third-party advisors.
- Parties to Legal Action. We may disclose your personal information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
As mentioned above, when you visit us on our Site or use one of our mobile applications, we collect information about you by using cookies, pixels, and other tracking technologies, which we may combine with other personal information we collect about you. Some examples of the data we collect from cookies and similar technologies include your account preferences, pages accessed, language preferences, and previous visits to our website. We use this information to better understand, customize, and improve your experience using our Services, as well as to manage our advertising. For example, we use third-party analytics and advertising partners' automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We use these tools to help us improve the performance of our Site and our users’ experience on our Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a certain type cookie is sent to your browser. You may also disable certain third party tracking cookies that we use on our Site when our sharing of your personal information constitutes a "sale", as further described under the California Privacy Notice, below. Please note that, if you disable cookies on our Site, some functionality of the Site will be lost.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” signals.
Users may opt out of many ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies' delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our website or on other website. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI website, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA's website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI's website at www.networkadvertising.org.
Children under age 13 (minors) always should get permission from a parent or guardian before providing any personal information about themselves. We recognize the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Neither the Site nor our services are intended for children under the age of 16. We do not target our services or this Site to children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
International Usage of Our Services
We are based in the U.S., and the personal information we collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing our Services from outside of the U.S., please be aware that personal information collected through our Services may be transferred to, processed, stored, or used in the United States. Data protection laws of the U.S. are likely different from those of your country of residence.
Security of Your Information
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee absolute security.
How to Contact Us
Email us at email@example.com Use the Contact Us form on this Site US Mail – WRH Realty Services, Inc., 3030 Hartley Road Suite 320 Jacksonville, FL 32257
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
We have collected the following CCPA categories of personal information within the past 12 months (and we have disclosed information within each of these categories to our third party partners and others within the past months, as detailed in the section on "Disclosures and Sales of Personal Information", below):
Name, Contact Information, and Other Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name.
Customer Records such as name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information.
Commercial Information such as transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information.
Usage Data including internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our Site and other website, applications, systems and advertisements.
Geolocation data such as device location.
Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information such as images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities. Professional or employment-related information such as job title as well as work history and experience.
Professional or employment-related information such as job title as well as work history and experience.
Protected classifications under California or federal law, such as gender and date of birth.
Inferences and profiles drawn from any of the personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Sources of Personal Information
Disclosures and Sales of Personal Information
Under the CCPA, a “sale” includes disclosing or making available personal information to a third party in exchange for monetary compensation or other benefits or value. While we do not disclose personal information to third parties in exchange for monetary compensation, we may disclose or make available certain categories of personal information to third parties in order to receive certain benefits or services, such as when we make browsing information available to third party ad companies (through third party tags on our Site) in order to improve and measure our ad campaigns and reach users with more relevant ads and content.
As defined by the CCPA, we may “sell” certain categories of personal information as follows:
- Identifiers to third party advertising networks, data analytics providers and other entities that may perform services for us
- Usage Data to third party advertising networks and data analytics providers
- Customer Records to data brokers
To Exercise Your Consumer Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions, under the CCPA, consumers have the right to request information from us about the personal information we collect about them. Although the CCPA only gives California residents the right to make these requests, we allow non-California residents with the same choices about their personal information. You may make any of the following requests about our collection, use and sharing of your personal information:
- Requests for Access to Information. You may request a copy of the specific personal information or the categories of information that we collected about you during the past 12 months and information about how we have collected, used, and shared your personal information during the past 12 months. This includes the categories of personal information collected; categories of sources of personal information; categories of personal information we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose; categories of third parties to whom we have sold their personal information and, for each, the specific categories of personal information sold; and the business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information.
- Deletion Requests. You may ask us to delete the personal information that we collected or maintain about you, with certain exceptions (detailed below).
Non-discrimination. Consumers also have the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment for exercising their privacy rights. This means, for example, that when a consumer exercises their consumer privacy rights, we will not deny the consumer any goods or services or provide them with a different level or quality of goods or services.
Submitting Consumer Privacy Rights Requests
To exercise your consumer privacy rights as stated above, you may submit a request to us, as follows:
-- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to submit a consumer privacy rights request, you will need to provide us with the following identifying information so that we may process your request: your name, your mailing address, your telephone number, and your email address. We will need to verify your identity before we can provide a substantive response to your request. Only you, or an authorized agent that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a consumer privacy rights request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child. In order to verify your request, we ask that you:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized agent who is properly registered and has been authorized in writing by the consumer whose personal information is being requested (we will ask authorized agents to provide the consumer's written authorization for confirmation).
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Exceptions to Consumer Privacy Rights Requests.
In certain circumstances we may decline your consumer privacy rights request, such as where fulfilling a request may interfere with a transaction you have asked us to process for you or to comply with other obligations under other applicable laws. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you. We will not penalize you for making a request.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice and other notices at our discretion and at any time, including updating regarding our data practices and your rights, modify our methods for responding to your requests, and/or supplement our response to your requests. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our Site' homepages.
Effective Date: November 6, 2020