Jacksonville, FL – On May 9th, 2019 property management companies, owners, and vendors throughout Northeast Florida attended the First Coast Apartments Association’s 24th Annual Circle of Excellence Awards held at The Florida Theater in downtown Jacksonville. The Circle of Excellence Awards bring together multifamily professionals throughout the Jacksonville metropolitan area to honor companies and individuals who achieved the highest level of service and commitment in the multifamily industry. The First Coast Apartment Association acknowledged 35 industry professionals, apartment communities and property management companies for their outstanding accomplishments in 2018.
WRH Realty Services is pleased to announce that many team members were recognized as leaders in North Florida.
• Desiray Walton, Cassie Gardens Apartments – Assistant Manager of the Year for Affordable Properties
• Nelson Hernandez, Lofts at LaVilla and Lofts at Monroe – Maintenance Technician of the Year for Affordable Properties
• Vadim Shegelski, Lofts at LaVilla and Lofts at Monroe – Maintenance Supervisor of the Year for Affordable Properties
• Pam Floyd, Leigh Meadows Apartments – Property Manager of the Year for Affordable Properties
• Nicole Brown, Leigh Meadows Apartments – Leasing Specialist of the Year for Affordable Properties
• Ernesto Pardo, Leigh Meadows Apartments – Groundskeeper of the Year
• Jackie Gill, St. John’s Pointe – Conventional Community Manager of the Year
• Michelle Lawrence – WRH Realty Services – Corporate Employee of the Year
• Cassie Gardens Apartments – New Construction Community of the Year
• Cassie Gardens Apartments – “Green Initiative” Property of the Year
• Lofts at LaVilla – Affordable Community of the Year
• Lofts at Monroe – Best Curb Appeal
• The Carling Apartments – Best Model
WRH Realty Services was awarded the Best Use of Social Media award. WRH is very proud of each of our dedicated team members for their hard work and leadership with the multifamily industry in North Florida.