Jacksonville, FL – On April 30th, 2021 property management companies, owners and vendors throughout Northeast Florida attended the First Coast Apartment Association’s 25th Annual Circle of Excellence Awards held at The Florida Theatre in downtown Jacksonville. The Circle of Excellence Awards brings together multifamily professionals throughout the Jacksonville metropolitan area to honor companies and individuals who achieved the highest level of service and commitment in the multifamily industry. The First Coast Apartment Association acknowledged industry professionals, apartment communities and property management companies for their outstanding accomplishments in 2019 and 2020.
WRH Realty Services is pleased to announce that many team members were recognized as leaders in North Florida.
• Michelle Nerby-McKenzie, Cassie Gardens – Affordable Property Manager of the Year
• Desiray Walton, Cassie Gardens Apartments – Affordable Assistant Manager of the Year
• Alexzandra Watkins, The Carling and 11 East Apartments – Conventional Assistant Manager of the Year
• Rebekah Fagan, Lofts at LaVilla and Lofts at Jefferson Apartments – Affordable Leasing Specialist of the Year
• Vadim Shegelski, Lofts at LaVilla and Lofts at Jefferson Station Apartments – Affordable Maintenance Supervisor
• Nelson Hernandez, Lofts at LaVilla and Lofts at Jefferson Apartments Station – Affordable Maintenance Technician
• Lofts at LaVilla – Affordable Community of the Year
WRH is very proud of each of our dedicated team members for their hard work and leadership with the multifamily industry in North Florida.