Jacksonville, FL – WRH Realty Services, Inc., a full-service real estate investment, property management, construction, and consulting firm in the southeast with properties in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina, is pleased to announce that WRH Realty earned 11 awards, with six going to team members for being recognized as leaders in North Florida at the 27th annual First Coast Apartment Association Circle of Excellence Awards.
The Circle of Excellence Awards brings together multifamily professionals throughout the Jacksonville metropolitan area to honor companies and individuals that achieved the highest level of service and commitment in the multifamily industry. On April 27th, 2023, The First Coast Apartment Association acknowledged 26 industry professionals, apartment communities and property management companies for their outstanding accomplishments in 2022.
WRH Realty Services Team Member Individual Awards:
- Tanisha David – Caroline Oaks – Affordable Leasing Specialist of the Year
- Anarely Demianenko – Macie Creek – Affordable Assistant Community Manager of the Year
- Wendi Floyd – Sydney Trace – Affordable Community Manager of the Year
- Frank Stockholm – Woodlake Park – Housekeeper/groundskeeper of the Year
- Richard Daege – Macie Creek – Affordable Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Xavier Maquilon – Ciel – Conventional Maintenance Technician of the Year
WRH Realty Services Property Awards:
- Lofts at Monroe – Affordable Community of the Year
- Cassie Gardens – Specialty Community of the Year (Senior/Student)
- Lofts at Monroe – Affordable Service Team of the Year
- Lofts at Monroe – Affordable Best Curb Appear of the Year
WRH are extremely proud of each of our dedicated team members and communities for their hard work and leadership within the multifamily industry in North Florida.
WRH Realty Services, Inc. is one of the largest full-service real estate investment, property management, construction, and consulting firms in the southeast, with properties in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The St. Petersburg based company also has a regional office in Jacksonville, FL. Specializing in multifamily real estate, WRH Realty Services manages a well-diversified portfolio of apartment communities comprised of more than 11,000 units across the southeast. Properties range from A to C conventional properties and affordable housing, comprised of LIHTC, HUD subsidized and bond financed assets. For more information, visit www.wrhrealty.com