Jacksonville, FL – WRH Realty Services, Inc., a full-service real estate investment, property management, construction, and consulting firm in the southeast with properties in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and South Carolina is pleased to announce that several team members were recognized at leaders in North Florida at the 26th annual First Coast Apartment Association Circle of Excellence Awards.
The Circle of Excellence Awards brings together multifamily professionals throughout the Jacksonville metropolitan area to honor companies and individuals who have achieved the highest level of service and commitment in the multifamily industry. On April 22nd, 2022, The First Coast Apartment Association acknowledged 26 industry professionals, apartment communities and property management companies for their outstanding accomplishments in 2021.
WRH Realty Services Team Member Individual Awards:
• Cindy Cardona, Lofts at Brooklyn – Leasing Specialist of the Year (Affordable)
• Mikeshea Stutts, Mary Eaves and Caroline Oaks – Assistant Manager of the Year (Affordable)
• Wendi Floyd, Mary Eaves and Caroline Oaks – Property Manager of the Year (Affordable)
• Victor De Jesus Cruz, The Carling and 11 East – Groundskeeper of the Year
• Anthony Cyler, Lofts at Monroe – Maintenance Tech of the Year (Affordable)
• Gerardo Malovini, The Carling and 11 East – Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
• Kerri Jones, Compliance Specialist – Corporate Employee of the Year
• The Carling and 11 East Service Team – Service Team of the Year
WRH Realty Services Property Awards:
• Macie Creek – Best Curb Appeal (Affordable Community)
• Sydney Trace – Affordable Community of the Year
WRH is very proud of each of our dedicated team members for their hard work and leadership with the multifamily industry in North Florida.