Jacksonville, FL – On May 10th, 2018 property management companies, owners and vendors throughout Northeast Florida attended the First Coast Apartment Association’s 23rd Annual Circle of Excellence Awards held at The Florida Theatre in downtown Jacksonville. The Circle of Excellence Awards brings together multifamily professionals throughout the Jacksonville metropolitan area to honor companies and individuals who achieved the highest level of service and commitment in the multifamily industry. The First Coast Apartment Association acknowledged 35 industry professionals, apartment communities and property management companies for their outstanding accomplishments in 2017.
WRH Realty Services is pleased to announce that many team members were recognized as leaders in North Florida.
• Abdiel Perez, Grande Court Blanding Apartments – Rookie Maintenance Technician of the Year
• Carmin Munoz, Leigh Meadows Apartments – Affordable Assistant Manager of the Year
• Ileana Burgos, Holly Cove Apartments – Affordable Leasing Specialist of the Year
• James Frangella, Peyton Ridge Apartments – Affordable Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
• Jensen Haines, Peyton Ridge Apartments – Rookie Leasing Specialist of the Year
• Ken Furtaw, WRH Realty Services – Regional Director of the Year
• Leigh Meadows Apartments Maintenance Team – Maintenance Team of the Year
• Shcoby Brooks, Camri Green Apartments – Affordable Maintenance Technician of the Year
• Shelley Farmer, Addison Landing Apartments – Conventional Community Manager of the Year
• Thomas Marsh, Camri Green Apartments – Groundskeeper of the year
• Virginia Alexander, Gregory Cove Apartments – Affordable Community Manager of the Year
• Addison Landing Apartments – Best Curb Appeal (conventional)
• Leigh Meadows Apartments – Affordable Community of the Year
• Peyton Ridge Apartments – Best Curb Appeal (affordable)
• Peyton Ridge Apartments – Green Initiative Property of the Year
• Thomas Chase Apartments – Best Model (affordable)
WRH was awarded the Volunteer Spirit and Best Use of Social Media awards. WRH is very proud of each of our dedicated team members for their hard work and leadership with the multifamily industry in North Florida.