WRH has experience managing apartment investments from acquisition through re-finance and disposition. Our background includes extensive experience managing the turnaround process for distressed apartment communities as well as identifying areas of improvement and growth for communities that otherwise are stable. With this background, WRH can assist clients in developing and implementing customized property-level business plans consistent with the client’s overall investment objectives. Asset management services include:
- Business Plan Development & Implementation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Potential Value-Added Projects & Upgrades.
- Cable & Laundry Contract Negotiation
- Trash Contract Negotiation
- Electricity & Natural Gas Contract Negotiation (deregulated markets)
- Management of property tax appeal process
- Management of asset financing process, including evaluation of financing options.
- Management of asset disposition process, including measurement & reporting of investment yields
For more information about asset management services, please contact John Withers.