WRH Realty Services (WRH) offers a full range of advisory services to complement our core Property Management Services, based upon the client’s needs and objectives, including:
- Marketing Services, including construction lease-up forecasting, market research, market surveys, marketing plan development, investment market assessments, and public relations.
- Jacksonville Market Survey: A highlight of our marketing services is the WRH Quarterly Jacksonville Market Survey, which is the most comprehensive and qualitative multifamily housing survey in Jacksonville.
- Compliance Services for low income housing programs, including existing file reviews, application approvals, recertification reviews, physical inspections, policy and procedure implementation, audit preparations, and customized training programs.
- Acquisition Services, including opportunity identification and underwriting services.
- Training Services, including more than 120 different training programs.
- Financial Monitoring services to Housing Finance Authorities that issue tax exempt multifamily bonds as well as the bondholders that purchase these bonds.
- Due Diligence Services, including staff evaluation, market and target market analysis, rent roll analysis, lease audit, resident profile analysis, value-enhancement plan, physical condition report, and unit-by-unit Inspection